Credit 101 Quick Stop
November 18, 2021 from 6PM - 7PM
The first session was focused on discussing how your credit history can be a key factor in qualifying for homeownership, and how to build a credit score that can secure the mortgage you need.
The objectives of the workshop are:
- To increase knowledge on personal credit basics, how to clean it up, rebuild it, and protect it going forward.
- To increase comprehension on how to effectively dispute negative credit items.
- To provide insider information on how credit bureaus handle and remove items from your credit
- To review loopholes in the law that you can take advantage of to repair your credit.
- To provide steps to quickly get 3 good credit lines on your credit profile.
Familiarizing yourself with these business professionals and their roles in the homebuying process will help you make informed decisions when building your team.