Park Projects and Repairs
- Alief Park Closed For Renovation - February 7, 2020 – Early 2022
During construction if you have questions regarding fields and outdoor amenities please call 832 394-8805. For questions regarding pools and the summer swim season please call 832 395-7129.
For more information visit Alief Park Community Center webpage
Soccer Field Use – Permitted soccer activity relocated to Boone Park 7700 Boone Road, 77072.
Tennis Court Use – Please visit to Lee LeClear Tennis Center in Braeburn Glen Park 9506 S. Gessner, 77074.
Pool Use – Please visit Sharpstown Park Pool 6600 Harbor Town, 77036 or Agnes Moffit Pool 10645 Hammerly, 77043.
- Brock Park Golf Course & Brock Adventure Park - June 7, 2016 - Until Further Notice
Beginning Tuesday, June 7, 2016, the Brock Park Golf Course is closed until further notice. Recent weather conditions have damaged two bridges in the park and the course is closed indefinitely for repairs.
- Denver Harbor Gym – October 2021 – Early February 2022
The gymnasium at Denver Harbor Park is currently closed for painting and paging system installation.
- Dodson Lake Park Water Sprayground – June 11, 2021 – Until Further Notice
The Dodson Lake Park Water Sprayground is currently closed for repairs.
- Hermann Brown - June 11, 2021 – Until Further Notice
The Hermann Brown Park Water Sprayground is currently closed for repairs.
- Hermann Park Water Sprayground – June 11, 2021 – Until Further Notice
The Hermann Park Water Sprayground is currently closed for repairs.
- Kendall Community Center – September 2017 – Until Further Notice
The Kendall Community Center is currently closed due to damages from Hurricane Harvey. We invite you to visit on of HPARD’s other community centers during this time.
- Mason Park Community Center – Spring 2021 – Mid-March 2022
The Mason Park Community Center is currently closed for roof repairs. Contractors will begin roof demolition at Mason Park Community Center during the week of January 24th. Construction is expected to last for seven weeks with substantial completion on March 11. The work will replace the historic clay tile roof, in kind, and make necessary structural repairs in the areas located above the office, entry foyer, restrooms, storage room and at the covered walkway between the Community Center and the Clubhouse building.
- Shady Lane Park Water Sprayground – June 11, 2021 – Until Further Notice
The Shady Lane Park Water Sprayground is currently closed for repairs.
- Sagemont Community Center Gymnasium - October 30, 2017 - Early 2022
The gymnasium at the Sagemont Community Center will be closed until further notice for building envelope repairs, grading around the building and replacement of the floor.