Thursday, May 27th
Take your lunch break and learn the difference between the alternating months for your Junk Waste/Tree Waste collection services; are you confused about the alternating months? Our solid waste experts are here to answer your questions when it comes to your junk waste/tree waste services.
|Meet the Speakers|
Jeffrey Williams, CPM - Deputy Assistant Director - Northeast Operations
Derek Mebane - Deputy Assistant Director - Southeast Operations
Alyce Coffey - Community Outreach Manager
|HAVE A QUESTION? You can e-mail your question to us before the Junk/Tree Waste Lunch and Learn event. Tune in and watch your question answered live in our Virtual Luncheon. E-mail us at email@example.com with the subject line 'Lunch and Learn'.|
Basic Virtual Meeting Instructions
- Join the meeting via the link or by phone.
- After joining, stay muted to minimize background disruptions.
- If you are recognized by the Moderator to speak, unmute yourself and consider turning on the app’s video during your speaking time.
- State your name, spell your last name, and make your comments in the specified time allowed. Say what you are commenting on, and if you are in support, against, or undecided, and conclude when prompted.
- To mute or unmute yourself on the phone, press *6. On the computer, use the microphone icon.
- Please turn off your video after speaking. Remember, your image and background are made public.
Concluding the Virtual Meeting
Please hang up or disconnect to leave the meeting.