Office of Business Opportunity
Meet the Buyer Procurement Forum
The Office of Business Opportunity’s Meet the Buyer Procurement Forum (MTB) is the ultimate opportunity for small businesses to connect and network with City procurement agents as well as other governmental agencies and prime contractors. MTB is one of the largest events OBO offers, which spans over a decade in service to certified firms every December.
Meet the Buyer consists of a featured program, exhibitor fair, and workshops dedicated to help small businesses understand governmental procurement processes, connect with procurement buyers and agents, obtain information on the latest City projects, access resources provided by business support organizations, and network with other businesses.
There is no cost to attend MTB and the event is open to all who want to attend. Event registration is required by November 30th to attend.
What’s New for 2023?
- Meet the Buyer will occur at the George R. Brown Convention Center on Thursday, December 7, 2023 8:30am-12:30pm
- Finding Your Place in Transportation Panel
- Opportunities with Amazon Workshop
- Interactive networking activity with a chance to win a special feature for your business
What’s Returning by Popular Demand?
- One-on-One sessions with procurement agents
- Conversations with City prime contractors
- Opportunity to showcase your business to attendees during a special networking session
Contact Porscha Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 832.393.0935