Have you called the City of Houston's 3-1-1 Houston Service Center at 3-1-1 or 713.837.0311 to report your concerns? You can also report your request online at www.houston311.org or download the Houston 3-1-1 app to your smartphone or tablet. Did you know that reporting your concerns via 3-1-1 is the fastest way to address your issue and track the resolution? The City of Houston tracks those calls which provide vital information needed to properly address an issue.
Who Do I Contact Via Email?
- 3-1-1 -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Birth/Death Certificates -- QA.VitalStatistics@houstontx.gov
- City Council Agendas, Etc. -- email@example.com
- Fire (non-emergency) -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Green Houston -- email@example.com
- Mayor -- firstname.lastname@example.org ... To request a media interview, please contact Communications Director Mary.Benton@HoustonTX.gov.
- Police (non-emergency) -- email@example.com
- ReBuild Houston -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trash / Recycling -- email@example.com
- Veterans Affairs -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water Bills -- email@example.com
- Webmaster -- firstname.lastname@example.org