Love Your Pet Month
Rescue Selfie Contest
As part of Council Member Karla Cisneros’ Love Your Pet initiative in recognition of World Spay Awareness Month, Council Member Cisneros is holding a Love Your Pet Rescue Selfie Contest to support the Houston BARC Foundation and the Friends of CountyPets’ spay/neuter efforts at BARC and Harris County Animal Shelter. Ten winning entries will be featured on billboards that are part of a spay/neuter awareness campaign throughout Houston and Harris County.
Eligible entries must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Selfie must be of pet and owner together
- Pet in the selfie must be a rescued dog or cat
- Pet in the selfie must be spayed or neutered
- Owner must submit and meet the specifications of a high-resolution image
- Owner agrees to the use of their image for publication and print
- Contest submissions will be accepted starting February 1, 2019 when the contest goes live and will close at noon on February 14th.
- Please note: Submissions must be high resolution (minimum 300 dpi). For more information on high resolution vs. low resolution images, visit this website.
- Enter the Rescue Selfie Contest (Submissions Closed)
Thank you for your interest in Council Member Cisneros’ Rescue Selfie Contest. The Contest is now closed. The ten (10) winners will be notified ahead of the press conference which will formally announce and display the winning entries.
Questions? Call 832.393.3003.