CITGO Freedom Over Texas
Street Closures (Subject to Change)
PRE-EVENT TRAFFIC NOTIFICATION (ELECTRONIC MESSAGE BOARDS)
Monday, June 24 at 6:00 a.m. through Friday, July 5 at 2:00 p.m.
- Allen Pkwy outbound at Bagby (Heritage Society Building side facing westbound travel; in front of fence)
- Walker at Bagby (Hobby Center side facing westbound travel; near no parking sign)
- Allen Pkwy at Shepherd (facing eastbound travel)
- Allen Pkwy at Damico St (facing eastbound travel on triangular median on Allen Pkwy)
PRE-EVENT STREET CLOSURES
Wednesday, June 26 at 7:00 a.m. to Monday, July 8 at 7:00 a.m.
- Metered Parking along Buffalo Bayou Park btwn Sabine St and Gillette St (entrances blocked off the night before)
Tuesday, July 2 at 5:00 p.m. to Friday, July 5 at 7:00 a.m.
- Metered Parking at City Hall Annex Surface Lot
Tuesday, July 2 at 7:00 a.m. to Saturday, July 6 at 5:00 p.m.
- Metered Parking along Buffalo Bayou Park btwn Gillette St and Taft St
EVENT STREET CLOSURES
Tuesday, July 2 at 7:00 p.m. to Friday, July 5 at 2:00 p.m.
- Allen Pkwy north and southbound exit ramps from I-45 (South and North Freeways)
- Allen Pkwy outbound at Bagby
- Allen Pkwy inbound at Taft (Note: No access to I-45 S/Heiner/Crosby until 3:00 p.m. on Friday, July 5)
- Sabine St at Memorial Dr
- Gillette St at W. Dallas St
- Gillette (east curb lane only) btwn W. Dallas and Allen Pkwy
- Walker access blocked to Allen Pkwy and Sabine St
- I-45 North on-ramp and the loop to McKinney remains open
Tuesday, July 2 at 7:00 p.m. to Friday, July 5 at 3:00 p.m.
- Allen Pkwy inbound entrance ramp to I-45 South (taper)
- Crosby St at W. Dallas St
- Heiner St at W. Dallas St
Thursday, July 4 at 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Bagby northbound at Dallas
- Bagby southbound at McKinney
- Lamar btwn Smith and Bagby
- Note: Relocate message boards to West Dallas at Crosby and Allen Pkwy at Gillette per I-45 S, Crosby and Heiner St closures
Thursday, July 4 at 5:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Silver St at Memorial Dr
- Sawyer St at Washington Ave
- Allen Pkwy inbound at Waugh
- Allen Pkwy Service Road at Montrose Blvd (access to residents at all times)
Thursday, July 4 at 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Memorial Dr inbound at Waugh Dr
- Memorial Dr outbound at Bagby
Thursday, July 4 at 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (Citgo Fireworks Display)
- Sabine St btwn Allen Pkwy and Memorial Dr
*** The Buffalo Bayou Waterway will be closed on Thursday, July 4 from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. btwn the Capitol St Bridge and Montrose Blvd / Studemont St.