Supporting documents are required to add or drop dependents. Please submit the appropriate forms and required supporting documents to process your plan changes.
Supporting documentation is required to be verified before dependents can be covered under City of Houston benefits plans. Supporting documentation must also be verified before mid-year plan changes may occur.
When submitting your documents, to ensure efficient processing, please select the appropriate reason for submission of documents.
- New Hire – Please select this option if you are a new hire and you are adding a new dependent to your Benefits Plans
- Dependent Eligibility Review Audit – Please select this option if you have received a letter or robocall requesting documents to ensure that your dependents may remain on the Benefits Plans
- Qualifying Life Event – Please select this option if you are updating your plan due to a Qualifying Life Event (e.g. birth, death, marriage, loss or gain of coverage)
- Retiree – Please select this option if you are a retiree or you are submitting retirement paperwork
- Medicare Advantage Enrollment - Please select this option if you are submitting documentation to enroll in a Medicare Advantage Plan
- Other – Please select this option for all other types of documents