Thursday, April 22nd
Join two of our very own RECYCLING CHAMPIONS to discuss sustainability and recycling in Houston.
Have you always had a question on why you should recycle that plastic bottle? -OR- What happens to the glass you put in the green recycling cart?
|Meet the Speakers|
SARAH J. MASON, CPM - Division Manager - Recycling
ALYCE COFFEY - Community Outreach Manager
|HAVE A QUESTION? You can e-mail your question to us before the Earth Day Lunch and Learn event. Tune in and watch your question answered live in our Virtual Luncheon. E-mail us at email@example.com with the subject line 'Lunch and Learn'.|
Basic Virtual Meeting Instructions
- Join the meeting via the link or by phone.
- After joining, stay muted to minimize background disruptions.
- If you are recognized by the Moderator to speak, unmute yourself and consider turning on the app’s video during your speaking time.
- State your name, spell your last name, and make your comments in the specified time allowed. Say what you are commenting on, and if you are in support, against, or undecided, and conclude when prompted.
- To mute or unmute yourself on the phone, press *6. On the computer, use the microphone icon.
- Please turn off your video after speaking. Remember, your image and background are made public.
Concluding the Virtual Meeting
Please hang up or disconnect to leave the meeting.