Tower Commission meetings are held in-person in the City Hall Annex Council Chamber, 900 Bagby Street, Public Level, Houston Texas, and virtually on Microsoft Teams. Tower Commission meeting links and instructions to join virtually are posted below. The meeting agenda includes speakers guidelines and a list of items being considered.
TOWER COMMISSION MEETING
Monday, August 29, 2022, 3:30 p.m.
- Meeting Agenda: 03.27.2023 Agenda
- Online Meeting Link: https://rb.gy/b0xgpt
- Call-In Option: +1 936-755-1521 Conference ID: 710 685 855#
Note: Scheduled meetings are held only if there is a posted agenda.
Download the Microsoft TEAMs program application for free at https://products.office.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/download-app. Please note that your computer requires speakers and a microphone in order to use Microsoft Teams. A free smartphone version of this app is also available from the Apple Store or Google Play.
Basic Virtual Meeting Instructions
- Join the meeting via the link or by phone.
- After joining, stay muted to minimize background disruptions.
- If you are recognized by the Chair to speak, unmute yourself and consider turning on the app’s video during your speaking time.
- State your name, spell your last name, and make your comments in the specified time allowed. Say if you are in support, against, or undecided, and conclude when prompted.
- To mute or unmute yourself on the phone, press *6. On the computer, use the microphone icon.
- Please turn off your video after speaking. Remember, your image and background are made public.
The public may address the Tower Commission on agenda items. Please submit comments or sign up to speak at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting. All comments are made part of the public meeting record.
- Submit comments on an item via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also call the tower staff at 832-393-6624. A staff member will take your comments, which will be read and included in the public record.
- Speakers will be called on in the order of sign up and can speak for two minutes. See agenda for speaker guidelines.
If you have materials or graphic information for the Tower Commission to consider, submit it via email to email@example.com 24 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting for it to be included in the final agenda packet.
Concluding the Virtual Meeting
Please hang up or disconnect to leave the meeting.
Questions? Contact the Planning Department at 832-393-6600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Commission
The Tower Commission, a seven-member board, considers requests for waivers and tower permit applications which are protested by affected property owners, associations or groups, according to requirements in Chapter 28, Sections 521 to 543.
Tower Commission meetings take place at 3:30 p.m. on the fourth Monday of each month, when required. Email email@example.com to confirm the next meeting date and agenda items.
Tower Application - Information & Reference Guide
Tower Commission Meeting Minutes
2022 | January 24 (pending)
2021 | May 24
2020 | January 27 | February 24 | April 27
2019 | January 28 | March 25 |April 22 | May 28 | June 24 | August 26 | October 28 | November 25
2018 | February 26 | March 26 | August 27 | November 19
2017 | February 27 | May 22 | June 26 | September 27 | December 18
2016 | February 22 | April 25 | May 23 | June 27
2015 | May 18 |
2014 | April 28 |
2013 | February 25 |
2012 | February 27 | December 10 |
2011 | August 22 | September 26 | November 14 |
2010 | January 11 | February 22 | March 22 | April 26 | July 26 | October 25 | November 15 | December 13 |
2009 | February 23 | July 27 | August 24 | September 28 | October 26 |
2008 | June 23 | July 28 | August 25 | September 22 | October 27 |
2007 | February 12 | May 21 | October 22 | November 26 |
2006 | January 23 | March 27 | May 22 | October 23 | November 27 |
2005 | April 25 | November 28 | December 19 |