Blue Star - Multi-Housing Program
1. Eye Viewers in all exterior doors
2. Deadbolts on all exterior doors
3. Three inch screws in striker plates
4. Lift and slide protection on sliding doors
5. Adequate security lighting per police recommendations
6. Properly trimmed landscaping per police recommendations
7. Address according to ordinance requirements
8. Site map at every vehicular entrance to property
9. Access gates in working condition and permits current with HFD standards
10. Current Trespass Affidavit (renewed every two years, and if owner or manager changes).
11. No violations of City Codes
12. Applicants must be screened for criminal history by management.
13. An analysis of criminal activity as defined by the Apartment Security Ordinance; shall be conducted and may be used as a determining factor in achieving final certification.
14. If you employ a Security or Law Enforcement Officer they must be in uniform while patrolling the property.
15. Provide a parking decal or permit to all residents with a vehicle.
16. 16. Apartment community is not a party to any kind of litigation involving an allegation of a criminal and/or civil offense; occurring at the apartment community and/or on the property.