National Prescription Take Back Day Partnership with U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration
To help the public properly dispose of unused or expired medications, the Houston Police Department (HPD) is partnering with the Drug Enforcement Administration to host its Fifth National Prescription Drug Take Back Day on Saturday, September 29, from 10 - 2 p.m.
This service is free, anonymous and open to all. All tablets, capsules and solid dosage forms will be collected (intravenous solutions, injectables and syringes will not be accepted).
Seven HPD locations will participate in the Prescription Drug Take Back Day on Saturday, September 29:
- Kingwood - 3915 Rustic Woods Drive - Kingwood 77339 - 281-584-4700
- Northeast - 8301 Ley Road - Houston 77028 - 832-394-0200
- South Central - 2202 St. Emanuel - Houston 77003 - 713-731-5000
- Westside - 3203 S. Dairy Ashford Rd. - Houston 77082 - 713-635-0200
- Southeast - 8300 Mykawa Rd. - Houston 77048 - 281-913-4500
- Clear Lake - 2855 Bay Area Blvd. - Houston 77058 - 281-218-3800
- Southwest - 4503 Beechnut - Houston 77096 - 713-314-3900