- Mondays through Fridays from 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Saturdays from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Sundays CLOSED
- All previously scheduled meetings, classes and activities will be honored.
- Mondays through Fridays from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturdays CLOSED
- Sundays CLOSED
- All previously scheduled meetings, classes and activities will be honored
The Houston Parks and Recreation Department (H.P.A.R.D.) operates a total of 60 Community Centers and the Metropolitan Multi-Service Center for the City of Houston. Programming at these centers include but are not limited to: The After-School Enrichment Program, Summer Enrichment Program, After-School Achievement Program (ASAP), Instructional Sports, Nature and Environmental Education and Exploration Programs, Teen Programs, Senior Adult Program, Adult Arts and Specialty Crafts and a host of fitness activities and programs. In addition, this section oversees the operation of HPARD’s 5 Fitness Centers and 12 weight rooms which are designed to encourage patrons to exercise and enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
Contact or visit a community center near you for information on programs and activities offered.
The Summer Enrichment Program is a ten-week day camp-style program for youth ages 6 – 13. Required on line registration is ongoing until all the spots are filled. To apply, please go to H.P.A.R.D.’s on line registration site, open an account or sign in with one you already have, search “Summer Enrichment Program,” scroll down the list until you find the appropriate location and dates, then add to your cart.
If you are looking for a meeting room for an event, be it a family reunion or a meeting, you might consider renting space at a community center. Meeting rooms are available for rentals by contacting the Community Center or can be made online.
Please note: if you are making a Community Center Facility Reservation, an Event Security Plan Form is required.
- Community Center Online Reservation System (click here)
- 2018 Community Center Fees (click for downloadable pdf)
- Event Security Plan Form (click for downloadable pdf)
- For fee schedules, go to http://cohapp.cityofhouston.gov/FIN_FeeSchedule/default.aspx
J. Robinson, Jr.
J. Robinson, Sr.
ACTIVITIES GUIDE & CLASS CATALOG
H.P.A.R.D.’s Winter / Spring Activities Guide is available online now! Check out the listings for recreation, fitness, and educational opportunities you and your family can take part in!
REQUESTS FOR PUBLIC RECORDs
Houston Parks and Recreation Department
2999 S. Wayside Drive
Houston, TX 77023
Recreation and Wellness
- ADAPTIVE SPORTS AND RECREATION /
METROPOLITAN MULTI-SERVICE CENTER
- ADULT SPORTS/SPORTS LEAGUES AND RECREATION
- AFTER-SCHOOL ACHIEVEMENT PROGRAM (A.S.A.P.)
- AFTER SCHOOL ENRICHMENT PROGRAM (A.S.E.P.)
- AFTER-SCHOOL MEAL PROGRAM (A.S.M.P.)
- COMMUNITY CENTERS
- FITNESS CENTERS / GYMS
- SENIOR SPORTS AND RECREATION
- TENNIS CENTERS
- YOUTH SPORTS AND RECREATION
Permits and Reservations
HPARD Calendar of Events