Council Member Greg Travis
Harvey Storm Debris Pick-up:
- If you have not already done so, please call 311 to report your storm debris; you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, visit http://www.houstontx.gov/311/ and click “Report Harvey Debris” or use the smart phone app.
- If you live on a private street or in a gated community, you will need to download, complete and sign this Right of Entry form (.pdf) and then send the fully completed form to Kristyn.Renfro@tetratech.com
Damage by Debris Haulers:
If you wish to report damage done by the debris removal contractors, please visit this page: http://www.houstontx.gov/solidwaste/harvey_09202017_dmg.html
You will need to file a claim with the City of Houston pursuant to Article IX, Section 11, of the City Charter:
- Go to Legal Department File A Claim With The City page
Greg Travis, who was elected to City Council District G on November 3, 2015, possesses the unique qualities Houstonians deserve in a City Council Member - integrity, vision, leadership, and independence. He is a bold thinker and natural leader who will be a part of solutions our city needs.
Greg believes that city government should serve as a strong but quiet force, empowering citizens to raise our families, perform our jobs, and enjoy our lives. He feels that city government and city services should be open and accessible to the entire community, that city services should be performed in the most efficient and effective manner possible, and that citizens should receive the greatest value for our tax dollars. Greg firmly believes that a Houston City Council Member is first and foremost a public servant and must have respect for, and responsibility to, the citizens of Houston. More ...
Water Main Replacement in “Woodway Area” (WBS Number: S-000035-0214-4)
There will be a public meeting to discuss the Water Main Replacement in the "Woodway Area" (WBS #S-000035-0214-4). The meeting will be held Thursday, December 14, 2017, from 6:30 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. at Briargrove Elementary School, 6145 San Felipe St, Houston, TX 77057. This project will replace the water mains in Charnwood, Hammersmith, River Bend, Tanglewood Sec. 14, Marble Arch Condos, and Woodway Condo/Townhomes. The notice to proceed has been issued to the contractor, Scohil Construction Services, LLC, for November 27, 2017. The anticipated substantial completion date for this project is April 16, 2019. Below is a map of the areas where the water mains will be replaced, and a list of the street segments.
Water Main Replacement in Westchester II Area (WBS Number: S-000035-0200-4)
There will be a public meeting to discuss the Water Main Replacement in Westchester II Area (WBS Number: S-000035-0200-4). The meeting will be held Tuesday, November 28, from 6:30 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. at Nottingham Elementary School, 570 Nottingham Oaks Trail, Houston, TX, 77079. This project will replace the water mains in Westchester Sec. 1 & 2 and Nottingham Forest Sec. 8. The notice to proceed has been issued to the contractor, D.L. Elliott Enterprises, Inc., for November 27, 2017. The anticipated substantial completion date for this project is August 8, 2018. Below is a map of the areas where the water mains will be replaced, and a list of the street segments.
- Westchester Street Segments (.jpg)
- Westchester Area Map (.jpg)
- Westchester II Public Construction Meeting Presentation (.pdf)
- Map of Westchester II Construction Phases and New Water Main Locations (.pdf)
- Construction Meeting FAQs (.pdf)
- Complaints/Contact Information (.jpg)
Tanglewood Neighborhood Street Reconstruction Subproject #1 (N-000386-0001-4)
A Public Meeting to discuss the Tanglewood NSR was held on May 30, 2017.
District G Newsletter
Contact District G
Council Member Greg Travis
City Hall Annex
900 Bagby, First Floor
Houston, TX 77002
District G Links
- District G Home Page
- About Greg Travis
- 3-1-1 Online Form
- District G Map (.pdf)
- Gessner Reconstruction
- HHA Fountain View Project
- Houston Economy Update (.pdf)
- Kirkwood 3 Lift Station
- Kirkwood Paving and Draining Project
- Management District and TIRZs
- Meeting Request Form
- Memorial Drive Reconstruction
- Nottingham Paving and Draining Project
- Pension Reform
- Profile of District G (.pdf)
- Staff of District G
- Tax Day Flood Recovery Info and Resources
- Tall Timbers Area Water Main Replacement
- Uptown / Post Oak Boulevard Project